Commercial Insurance

If you are running your own small business in Canada, commercial insurance is very important. No matter if you are a manufacturer, or retailer, or service provider, you should have commercial insurance from the first date of your operation. Make sure your property, and the Third Party Liability (building liability, product liability, professional liability and tenant liability) has been covered.

Our insurance advisors can help you custom-make the coverage to suit your industry. We provide protection against risks of:

  • Your Building and Business Contents on an all risk basis
  • Your loss of income on an actual loss sustained basis
  • Your money and securities, money orders
  • Forgery and alteration exposure and protects you against employee dishonesty
  • Your business (and in some cases professional) liability for bodily injury and property damage claims arising out of your business operation

We also offer other important optional coverage such as:

  • Accounts receivable
  • Liability protection for landlords and leasers
  • Boiler and machinery coverage
  • Condominium coverage
  • Earthquake
  • Electronic data processing
  • Exterior glass
  • Flood
  • Increased liability limits
  • Outdoor signs
  • Valuable papers
  • Water damage (sewer back-up)
  • Increased off premises contents limit

Talk to our advisors for more information on meeting your business needs.